Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Talk Like Aunt Jen!

So I've been having a Facebook conversation with Aunt Jen B. about an "imitation" that E does of her. It's not so much an imitation as a tribute, I would say. This evening, Susan caught it on video. We also have some clips from a year ago where E did Aunt Jen laughing as well as a now famous quote about our dog, Aggie, and her reactions to major weather phenomena.



Ok, so it needs a little work. But, in E's defense, Aunt Jen has a tough voice to imitate. Maybe if we saw her more often, Elizabeth could capture it better. (Susan made me put that in.)

But E definitely has Aunt Jen's laugh nailed. The next couple of clips are from about a year ago. It is AMAZING at how much our little girl has changed!



And, last but not least, the quote that made E famous. "Aggie scared of thunderstorms!"



That's my girl.

- Rich

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Like father, like daughter. I don't think anyone will soon forget your impression of HVDD walking. I still laugh when I think about it.