Friday, August 15, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

This is for Uncle Ryan down in New Zealand. Anyone who knows me knows my passion for football, especially college football. And, I'm passing that passion on to my daughter. Or, at least an appreciation for the game. Now if I can just get her to stop calling it baseball...


Take 1 - Should be "Wildcats. Football!", but Daddy cut it off at the start.


Take 2 - Getting the hang of it

For those not in the know, this is a quote from the end of the 1986 movie "Wildcats" in which Goldie Hawn plays a high school football coach for a team of misfits from an inner city school. One can imagine the hilarity that ensues. It also co-stars Wesley Snipes & Woody Harrelson.

Susan and I have also taught Elizabeth the various cheers from our alma maters. But Sweetpea has a definite penchant for Daddy's "Go Hoos Go!" (Virginia) over Mommy's "Chop" (FSU).

Rich


No comments: